Sep 21, 2009

Part-time position for student

Studying @ Mawson Lakes?

Interested in a couple of hours a week paid administration work?

Then you might be the one that Jenny is looking for!

Jenny Watts-Sampson is the National Disability Coordination Officer for the northern areas is seeking the following:

"I am looking for someone who would be willing to work a couple of hours a week or maybe 4 hours a fortnight to assist me in an admin type role.
They will need to have some computer skills as I would like to create and upkeep excel spreadsheets. There are mail outs to be done, assistance with putting showbags together, putting presentations together using powerpoint and other interactive tools. I also need assistance to keep my paperwork in check.

I guess it is like a jack of all trades in the office environment.

Someone at Mawson Lakes would probably be ideal as they would already be on campus and could come and assist me when they are here."

So if you fit the description just contact Jenny on 8302 5444 or email her jenny.watts-sampson@unisa.edu.au to discuss further.

Tracey Skaczkowski - Disability Advisor

No comments: